Intimate hygiene emulsion for women in the period of menopause.
Thanks to its physiological pH strengthens the protective barrier and reduces the risk of infections. It contains lactic acid which helps to restore the natural bacterial flora of intimate places, and undecylenate, which inhibits the growth of microorganisms. Hyaluronic acid improves skin hydration, preventing the feeling of dryness and discomfort. The emulsion provides very gentle wash and care. Does not contain soap, SLES or dyes. It has a hypoallergenic fragrance composition.
- Safety confirmed in tests conducted on women in the period of menopause under the supervision of a gynecologist, dermatologist and allergist.
- Product tested on people with sensitive and allergy-prone skin.
- Physiological pH, friendly for intimate areas.
- Reduces the feeling of dry skin and mucosa of the intimate zone.
- Minimizes the menopause-related problems of intimate areas like itching, burning, discomfort.
- Minimizes tendency to irritations. Ensures a long-lasting feeling of cleanliness and freshness.
- Neutralizes unpleasant smells.
- It has antibacterial effect and noticeably reduces the number of pathogenic microorganisms causing infections of intimate areas.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Lactic Acid
Apply a small amount of the gel to your hand and wash your intimate area. Afterwards, rinse thoroughly with clean water.