Protective face cream SPF 25 is recommended for all skin types, in particular for persons with light skin tone and sun sensitive skin. Perfect for sunbathing and as a day cream in strong sunlight. The active protection system, based on high quality, photostable UVA Plus B* filters; provides a wide range of protection against solar radiation, appearance of discolorations and sunburns.
Studies have confirmed that, when applied properly, the preparation:
- extends 25 times the time of safe sun exposure,
- provides SPF 25 protection, which corresponds to blocking 96% of UVB radiation,
- protects effectively against UVA radiation (PPD 18).
- by 97% reduces the amount of free radicals that form in the skin under the influence of UV radiation and cause skin photoaging processes**.
The face cream contains:
- UV Spots Blocker - a unique white lily extract protecting the skin against excessive pigmentation and discolorations;
- Aquamarine Complex (extract from marine algae + marine water rich in valuable minerals), moisturizing and protecting the epidermis against dryness;
- SOSkin Complex (vitamin E + panthenol + allantoin), perfectly calming irritations and smoothing.
- Aquamarine Complex
- SOSkin Complex
- UVA filter
- UVB filter
- UV Spots Blocker
Apply the balm liberally to your face and body skin about 20 minutes before going out into the sun, spread evenly. Reapply every 1—2 hours and each time after bathing and toweling.